Our Terms and Conditions
Information and instructions on how to participate in 2021 SEEK Annual Recruitment Awards (“the Awards”) form part of these Terms and Conditions. If you enter the Awards you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions will be published on http://www.seeksara.com/nz throughout the duration of the Awards.
The 2021 Awards will recognise activities and achievements undertaken in the period of 1st July 2019 – 30th June 2021. All submissions must relate to this period only.
To be eligible to enter the Awards, participants must meet the following requirements:
- An organisation or professional whose core business and/or responsibilities are the recruitment and appointment of candidates to roles within client organisations.
- Organisations can be private companies, publicly-listed companies, multi-national subsidiaries, non-government organisations, franchise systems or partnerships.
- Organisations must operate in New Zealand, and have been operating in New Zealand for a minimum of 12 months prior to 1st July 2021.
- Subsidiaries of parent companies (or different brands within a group company) are eligible to enter the Awards, even if their parent company also chooses to enter, provided that the subsidiaries:
- Only reflect the activities and achievements of the sub-brand in their submissions, not the parent brand; and
- Ensure any classification of their brand in terms of employee size reflects all employees that work on that brand, including support staff.
The 2021 Awards’ categories are as follows:
- Recruitment Agency of the Year. This category is open to all recruitment agencies, with Awards to be presented in three classifications;
- Small Recruitment Agency of the Year (1-5 FT Consultants).
- Medium Recruitment Agency of the Year (6-19 FT Consultants).
- Large Recruitment Agency of the Year (20+ FT Consultants).
- Recruitment Leader of the Year. This category is open to all recruitment individuals who are in a management or leadership role within their agency, this is not open to group entries.
- Most Innovative Agency of the Year. This category is open to all recruitment agencies.
- Excellence in Candidate Engagement. This category is open to all recruitment agencies.
- Recruitment Consultant of the Year. This category is open to all individual recruitment consultants currently employed by a New Zealand recruitment agency.
- Best Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Initiative: This category is open to all recruitment agencies.
Entry for the Awards opens at 9.00am on Thursday 17th June 2021 and closes at midnight, Friday 06th of August 2021.
It is proposed that the 2021 Awards’ Finalists will be announced on 18th October 2021.
It is proposed that the 2021 Awards’ winners will be announced on Thursday 18th November 2021, at an invite-only Awards ceremony in Auckland. It is expected that a senior representative from all companies who are 2021 Awards’ Finalists attend the ceremony.
To enter the Awards, participants must:
- Register via the online submission form at www.seeksara.com/nz; enter their company and contact details, complete the application and provide material to support the application within the valid entry period.
- Participants can enter more than one Awards category, NB only one submission per category will be accepted; provided a registration form is completed for each submission and each submission answers the criteria of the nominated category.
- All awards will be reviewed and assessed by a panel of expert judges, appointed by SEEK. This is a game of skill only. There is no element of chance in determining the winners.
Submissions will be automatically de-identified to allow for anonymous judging.
Judges have complete discretion in assessing submissions; applying the judging criteria, terms and conditions and determining winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into in relation to their decision.
The judges reserve the right not to allocate an Award in a particular category.
SEEK and the judges reserve the right to decline a submission or to disqualify a participant at their absolute discretion.
By entering the Awards, each participant acknowledges that their submission is true, accurate, complete and original work, that any intellectual property rights arising in connection with that entry rest with the participant and that the submission does not interfere with any third-party rights.
SEEK, its employees, agents and the Awards’ judges do not accept any liability, however arising, including liability for negligence, for any accident, loss, injury or damage arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the Awards, except for any liability that cannot, by law, be excluded.
SEEK reserves the right to alter any dates associated with the Awards; including the dates within which participants can enter the Awards, the proposed date for the announcement of the Awards’ finalists and the proposed date for the announcement of the Awards’ winners.
Award Finalists will be entitled to use the Awards’ Finalist 2021 logo on their site literature and marketing materials for 12 months from the date of the Awards ceremony.
Any misuse or altering of the SEEK logo or the Awards logo is not permitted. SEEK reserves the right to withdraw the use of its logo and the Awards logo at any time if these conditions are not met.
Participants acknowledge that they may be required for media interviews and/or presentations in respect of their submission, and agree to take all reasonable steps to be available for and actively participate in such media interviews or presentations.
SEEK reserves the right to place photos and/or video taken at the Awards ceremony on the Awards microsite and other SEEK marketing channels, and utilise images in media outreach to secure media coverage of the Awards, the Awards ceremony, finalists and winners.
SEEK may choose to publish submissions wholly or in part, as case studies or for publicity purposes. Permission from participants will be sought prior to publication and commercially sensitive information will be excluded.
Prizes awarded cannot be redeemed for cash.
SEEK reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any point. Participants in the Awards will be notified of any such amendments prior to the closing date.